The decor of your living room is what gives it purpose. It can help you enjoy the room or it can break it for you, so you need to pick carefully when decorating this room. But what do you do if you want to change the way your living room looks like without spending a lot of money on furniture?
If you’ve got any experience with crafting or woodworking, then you might be able to build yourself a handmade coffee table or alternatively, a side table, or both. It might be only one piece of furniture but your living room will get a completely new and fresh look that you will welcome.
Welcome to a new collection of handmade furniture in which we’ll show you 16 Superb Handmade Coffee Table and Side Table Designs For Your Living Room. The designs that you’ll see below are handmade by ordinary people who’ve decided to invest in a very precious skill – crafting. There are no tutorials about the ideas below, so we suggest you try out some easier DIY projects before attempting to craft similar ones to these if you have no experience in crafting or woodworking at all. Check them out and decide for yourself.
1. Reclaimed Wood Handmade Coffee Table
2. modern side table
3. Walnut Slab Coffee Table with Cast Iron Hairpin Legs
4. Whiskey Barrel Coffee Table With Storage
5. Live edge coffee table with glowing resin filling
6. Copper and Birch Display Table
7. Cable Spool Table with Industrial Chain Look
8. Vinyl Record Table
9. Handmade Table out of pallet wood
10. Coffee table out of 2 pallets
11. Mixed Wood Coffee Table
12. Industrial Rolling Factory Cart Coffee Table
13. Table made out of wooden crates
14. Reclaimed Barn Door Coffee Table
15. pallet lounge coffee table
16. Steel Coffee Table